Domestic Energy Performance Certificates 

We provide a fast, efficient service and guarantee a 24 hour turnaround. Also available at weekend and evening appointments for extra convenience.

Our in-house trained and qualified Domestic Energy Assessors are equiped with the latest technology to complete an assessment as accurate as possible. We offer a fast, reliable and professional service ensuring 100% customer satisfaction is achieved.

All our staff are fully qualified and CRB checked.

Who Needs An EPC?

In 2007 Energy Performance Certificates were introduced to property marketing and are now compulsory when properties are to be sold or rented as well as newly constructed properties.

As of October 2008, the law requires all properties that are built, sold or put up for rent in England and Wales to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Northern Ireland and Scotland are currently producing their own regulations.

•Sellers or buyers of homes - All sellers of homes need to ensure that they provide an EPC.
•Builders - An EPC needs to be provided to buyers of newly built properties.
•Landlords - If you are a landlord, you’ll need to make an EPC available to prospective tenants the first time you let a home after 1 October 2008. EPCs are only required for properties which are self-contained; so if you’re renting a room to a single tenant sharing facilities, it is not necessary.
•Tenants - If you are looking at renting an entire property then the landlord must make an EPC available to you free of charge.

Click here to see the new look EPC

Even if you do not fall into the above categories, you can still apply for and receive an EPC. This may be because you want to know what the energy efficiency of your home is and implement improvements suggested by the recommendation report.

Our domestic property assessors are members of the ECMK and STROMA accreditation schemes.


Save Money With Our Combined Package Deals:

Please Contact us for further details and prices.